WI gears up annual autumn fayre
- Credit: Archant
Members of Sidmouth’s women’s institute (WI) are gearing up for the annual autumn fair this weekend.
This year's event will be supporting Sidmouth Primary School's library, at Manstone Road.
The fair, which takes place at All Saints' Church Hall, in All Saints Road on Saturday (October 5) will be hosting a variety of stalls with the 'nearly new' stall promising to be 'bigger than ever'.
Other stalls will sell clothes, shoes and accessories including some designer labels.
A tombola will be held.
You may also want to watch:
The Sidmouth WI is welcoming back Windrush Willow and other craft sellers offering an array of original items.
The event comes shortly after members of the WI group enjoyed their first meeting after their summer break with Paul Steer, of Lily Warne Wool, giving a talk titled From Farm to Yarn.
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 3 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 4 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 Joma Devon and Exeter League Weekend Fixtures
- 7 Try tennis for FREE at Sidford Tennis Club
- 8 Sidmouth Ladies restart with a golf comp
- 9 Sidmouth in Bloom seating project full of civic pride
- 10 New exhibition features Sidmouth view
The fair runs from 10am until noon and admission is free.