Sidmouth World Cup fever: how are you cheering on the boys?
THE kick-off to this year s World Cup in South Africa is fast approaching but closer to home avid England supporters are showing their true colours.
THE kick-off to this year's World Cup in South Africa is fast approaching but closer to home avid England supporters are showing their true colours.
St George flags are flying from houses, cars and gateposts as the build-up to the tournament reaches fever pitch.
Decades of 'hurt' could soon be a thing of the past as Capello's men tackle with the proposition of bringing football's greatest trophy home for the first time in 44 years.
And the Herald wants to share in YOUR support.
You may also want to watch:
What are you doing to cheer the squad on? Send your stories and photos to acting editor: firstname.lastname@example.org or ring (01392) 888500
- 1 Family trip to seaside ends in dramatic rescue from rip tide
- 2 Legion's centenary plea for Sidmouth Poppy Appeal volunteers
- 3 Property of the Week: Trinity Court, Sidmouth
- 4 Headteacher pays tribute to small school with a huge heart
- 5 Saved from the bin! Charity shop staff hunt for mistaken items
- 6 Lydon hopes his weighty challenge will give Hospiscare funds a lift
- 7 Walkers get ready to step out in the twilight for Hospiscare
- 8 Businesses should be stocking up now for Folk Festival
- 9 Plans to pedestrianise Sidmouth town centre put forward
- 10 'No further action' after 11 deaths at Sidford care home