Sidmouth World Cup fever: how are you cheering on the boys?
THE kick-off to this year s World Cup in South Africa is fast approaching but closer to home avid England supporters are showing their true colours.
THE kick-off to this year's World Cup in South Africa is fast approaching but closer to home avid England supporters are showing their true colours.
St George flags are flying from houses, cars and gateposts as the build-up to the tournament reaches fever pitch.
Decades of 'hurt' could soon be a thing of the past as Capello's men tackle with the proposition of bringing football's greatest trophy home for the first time in 44 years.
And the Herald wants to share in YOUR support.
You may also want to watch:
What are you doing to cheer the squad on? Send your stories and photos to acting editor: firstname.lastname@example.org or ring (01392) 888500
- 1 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 2 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 3 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 4 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 5 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 6 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 7 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
- 8 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 9 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 10 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser