Sign up for Sidmouth Chamber of Commerce’s window competition
- Credit: Archant
Get your shop windows ready for judging and find out more here.
Sidmouth shops are being asked to get creative to be in with a chance to win the accolade of best Christmas shop window.
The competition is sponsored by the Sidmouth Chamber of Commerce and the Sidmouth Herald.
There is no application form this year, but shops should dress their window before judging takes place in the afternoon of Wednesday, November 29.
Judges will include Mary King, the head boy and girl of Sidmouth College and a representative from the Sidmouth Herald.
You may also want to watch:
The winners will be announced shortly after to allow the chosen shops to display their awards during the town’s Late Night Shopping evening on Friday, December 1.
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 3 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 4 Show of Art set to captivate Kennaway House visitors
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 The more we work together the better it will be
- 7 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 8 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 9 I want seafront cafe and restaurant to be something Exmouth can be proud of
- 10 Golfing season underway at Sidmouth GC