Skydiving Gemma aids Paignton Zoo
Sidmouth-based parents wait all day to see daughter in charity sky dive
THE daughter of a former Sidmouth town councillor has done a sky dive to fundraise for Paignton Zoo.
Gemma Ambrose, 24, an account executive with RH Partners, Exeter, is pictured doing the skydive at Dunkeswell Airfield last month.
Her parents, David and Linda, who live in Temple Street, Sidmouth, waited with her all day for the jump because of bad weather.
“Gemma was able to take to the sky just before 5pm,” said David. “The jump was from 15,000 feet and she was first out of the ‘plane.”
You may also want to watch:
Money she raises will go to the zoo’s Whitley Wild Life Trust, which her company is involved in advertising.
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Debut in the Dartmoor League
- 3 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 4 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 5 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 6 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 7 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 8 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 9 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 10 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman