Skydiving Gemma aids Paignton Zoo
Sidmouth-based parents wait all day to see daughter in charity sky dive
THE daughter of a former Sidmouth town councillor has done a sky dive to fundraise for Paignton Zoo.
Gemma Ambrose, 24, an account executive with RH Partners, Exeter, is pictured doing the skydive at Dunkeswell Airfield last month.
Her parents, David and Linda, who live in Temple Street, Sidmouth, waited with her all day for the jump because of bad weather.
“Gemma was able to take to the sky just before 5pm,” said David. “The jump was from 15,000 feet and she was first out of the ‘plane.”
You may also want to watch:
Money she raises will go to the zoo’s Whitley Wild Life Trust, which her company is involved in advertising.
- 1 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
- 2 'Dream team' shed more light on plans for Connaught's Christmas illuminations
- 3 Ideas invited for new use of former Sidmouth utility building
- 4 Test star celebrates Sidbury promotion season
- 5 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 6 Storms and stormy weather... past, present, and future
- 7 Sidmouth woman's legal challenge over care home Covid deaths begins at High Court
- 8 Sidmouth woman's legal hearing over Covid deaths in care homes adjourned
- 9 Five Things to do in East Devon this October half Term
- 10 Better broadband rollout will deliver speeds you'd expect