Virtual slimming group sessions in Sidmouth provide weight loss support
- Credit: Archant
People who have put on weight during the coronavirus lockdown are being invited to join a virtual slimming group.
Sidmouth Slimming World consultant Harriet Steptoe is running the video-link sessions from her home every Thursday.
Harriet, who overcame her own weight problem through Slimming World before becoming a consultant, said group support has huge benefits:
“By attending the virtual groups members can continue what they first set out to achieve or maybe to remain at target, maybe to move onto the next stone weight loss, maybe just support to not lose all perspective on their loss so far.
“Also, this is something they can still control, when everything else seems so out of control.
You may also want to watch:
“It is helping members to stay on track, to still see the other members, friendships that they have made and be able to continue to help and support each other.”
For further information, contact Harriet on 07828 299391.
- 1 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 2 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 3 Reid family follow in the footsteps of Sir Captain Tom
- 4 Photographic competition challenges snappers to spring into action
- 5 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 6 Initial details revealed for this year's week-long Folk Festival
- 7 Otter Valley candidates get ready for County Council elections
- 8 Sidmouth candidates looking for your vote at the County Council elections
- 9 Tributes paid to GP who dedicated 36 years to Sid Valley patients
- 10 Paedophile hunters' sting in Sidbury leads to prosecution