Social media masterclass hailed a success
- Credit: Archant
A masterclass in social media proved a hit with Sidmouth businesses.
Expert Julia Bramble drew in such a crowd that extra chairs had to be brought in as she imparted her top tips about Facebook Ads at the latest Lighthouse masterclass.
The business hub holds monthly events at its base in Mill Street with sessions planned for Instagram marketing in June and graphic designing in July.
Ian Barlow, chairman of Sidmouth Town Council, said: "Many thanks for arranging this masterclass. It was incredibly informative and helpful and really relevant to all businesses whatever they do. Just with this one event I think The Lighthouse has proved its worth to the community it serves. Well done to the organisers and keep up the good work."
The next masterclasses will be held on Wednesday, June 19 and Wednesday, July 17.
You may also want to watch:
All sessions run from 6pm to 8pm. They are free to Lighthouse members and £15 for non members.
Visit The Lighthouse website here to find out how to become a member.
Visit Eventbrite to book your ticket for the June masterclass here.
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 3 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 4 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 5 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 6 Young Vikings enjoy victory on the main pitch
- 7 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 8 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 9 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 10 Mighty Greens conquer Plym Trail marathon