Spectre tickets nearly sold out for ‘VIP’ event
- Credit: Archant
James Bond fans need to act fast as tickets for a VIP screening of the super-spy’s latest silver screen outing have almost sold out.
Spectre will be screened at the Radway Cinema on Friday, October 30, in aid of the Admiral Nurse Campaign.
The Sid Valley Memory Café, which is running the campaign, will be taking over the 80-seat balcony of the cinema for the screening.
Shops, including Paper Moon and Fields, have quickly sold out of their allocated tickets - with only seven remaining at SidSoft.
Organiser Claire Jenkins said: “We’re delighted that there has been such a wonderful response to the ticket sales for a VIP screening of Spectre.
You may also want to watch:
“This is an excellent example of how the town supports its worthy charities and this will make a good contribution to the Admiral Nurse Campaign. We are very much looking forward to a really fun evening.”
Tickets cost £15 and include a balcony seat, a glass of fizz and canapés. To donate a raffle prize, contact Claire at Fields on 01395 515124.
- 1 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 2 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 3 Sporting tribute to club stalwart from grateful members
- 4 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 5 Three designer handbags stolen from a shop in Sidmouth
- 6 Alderman honour for councillor devoted to serving community
- 7 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 8 'More visible' speed limit signs to be installed on A375 Sidbury Hill
- 9 Woman flown to hospital after fall
- 10 After shopping in town why not give your feet a treat