Spectre tickets nearly sold out for ‘VIP’ event
- Credit: Archant
James Bond fans need to act fast as tickets for a VIP screening of the super-spy’s latest silver screen outing have almost sold out.
Spectre will be screened at the Radway Cinema on Friday, October 30, in aid of the Admiral Nurse Campaign.
The Sid Valley Memory Café, which is running the campaign, will be taking over the 80-seat balcony of the cinema for the screening.
Shops, including Paper Moon and Fields, have quickly sold out of their allocated tickets - with only seven remaining at SidSoft.
Organiser Claire Jenkins said: “We’re delighted that there has been such a wonderful response to the ticket sales for a VIP screening of Spectre.
You may also want to watch:
“This is an excellent example of how the town supports its worthy charities and this will make a good contribution to the Admiral Nurse Campaign. We are very much looking forward to a really fun evening.”
Tickets cost £15 and include a balcony seat, a glass of fizz and canapés. To donate a raffle prize, contact Claire at Fields on 01395 515124.
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 3 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 4 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 5 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 6 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 7 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 8 Young Vikings enjoy victory on the main pitch
- 9 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 10 Claire leaves political spotlight