Sport Relief Mile to take place in Sidmouth
RESIDENTS are being urged to don their running kit and take on the Sport Relief Mile in Sidmouth.
It is hoped hundreds of townsfolk will gather in the Byes and get on their marks on Sunday, March 23, at 10.30am.
Super sprinters and willing walkers will all feel at home with a choice of one, three or six miles.
Sidmouth Running Club secretary, Colin Flood, said: “This is the second time the Sainsbury’s Sport Relief Mile has come to Sidmouth so let’s don the headband, get training and show the rest of the country what we can do. Don’t forget to rope in your mates, family, boyfriend, girlfriend and colleagues too!”
Sport Relief helps transform the lives of people living in the UK and in some of the world’s poorest countries.
You may also want to watch:
Enter now at www.sportrelief.com.
- 1 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 2 Sidmouth's 'fantastic' new amphitheatre 'an asset to the town'
- 3 Property of the Week: Fortfield Terrace, Sidmouth
- 4 Photo competition will capture the town's important moments
- 5 Community rally around pensioner in hour of need
- 6 Good vibrations will be felt as the boys return to the beach
- 7 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 8 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 9 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 10 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses