Sport Relief Mile to take place in Sidmouth
RESIDENTS are being urged to don their running kit and take on the Sport Relief Mile in Sidmouth.
It is hoped hundreds of townsfolk will gather in the Byes and get on their marks on Sunday, March 23, at 10.30am.
Super sprinters and willing walkers will all feel at home with a choice of one, three or six miles.
Sidmouth Running Club secretary, Colin Flood, said: “This is the second time the Sainsbury’s Sport Relief Mile has come to Sidmouth so let’s don the headband, get training and show the rest of the country what we can do. Don’t forget to rope in your mates, family, boyfriend, girlfriend and colleagues too!”
Sport Relief helps transform the lives of people living in the UK and in some of the world’s poorest countries.
You may also want to watch:
Enter now at www.sportrelief.com.
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 3 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 4 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 Joma Devon and Exeter League Weekend Fixtures
- 7 Try tennis for FREE at Sidford Tennis Club
- 8 Sidmouth Ladies restart with a golf comp
- 9 Sidmouth in Bloom seating project full of civic pride
- 10 New exhibition features Sidmouth view