Spring floral competition open for 2019
- Credit: Archant
Talented gardeners have been invited to showcase the fruits of their labour as part of the town’s spring floral competition.
Entries for the event, being run by Sidmouth in Bloom, can be submitted from now until April 12, with judging taking place the following day.
The competition is free to take part in and has three categories – Large Garden, Medium Garden and Small or Courtyard Garden.
Lynette Talbot, of Sidmouth in Bloom, said there were more than 50 entries for the spring and summer competitions in 2018, and the group hopes to do even better this year.
She added: “We had some wonderful entries last year.
You may also want to watch:
“The gardens were excellent and we had one garden that was full of British wild flowers but we would love to see some more traditional spring flowering gardens.”
Fill out a form below and send it to 26 Coulsdon Rd, Sidmouth, EX10 9JP, call 01395 578081 or email email@example.com.
- 1 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 2 Former Ottery science technician celebrates her seventieth year
- 3 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 4 Different species of deer are part of our wildlife inheritance
- 5 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 6 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 7 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 8 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 9 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 10 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers