Spring floral competition open for 2019
- Credit: Archant
Talented gardeners have been invited to showcase the fruits of their labour as part of the town’s spring floral competition.
Entries for the event, being run by Sidmouth in Bloom, can be submitted from now until April 12, with judging taking place the following day.
The competition is free to take part in and has three categories – Large Garden, Medium Garden and Small or Courtyard Garden.
Lynette Talbot, of Sidmouth in Bloom, said there were more than 50 entries for the spring and summer competitions in 2018, and the group hopes to do even better this year.
She added: “We had some wonderful entries last year.
You may also want to watch:
“The gardens were excellent and we had one garden that was full of British wild flowers but we would love to see some more traditional spring flowering gardens.”
Fill out a form below and send it to 26 Coulsdon Rd, Sidmouth, EX10 9JP, call 01395 578081 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Stalker jailed and banned from Ottery St Mary
- 2 Tipton St John children's author wins national award for pioneering work
- 3 'I feel that front line workers should be vaccinated as soon as possible'
- 4 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start
- 5 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 6 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 7 'We are passionate about involving young people in planning'
- 8 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout
- 9 Popular Sidmouth swimathon set to return this year
- 10 How the Beeching Report signalled the end of the line for many local railways