TASTE of Sidmouth has created an ice cream with a fiendishly festive twist.
The ice cream and coffee shop in Market Place now has Brussels sprout flavour ice cream on the menu.
Available from today until Christmas, this latest flavour follows in the store’s Yuletide tradition – mince pie, Christmas pudding and chocolate orange have all appeared previously, along with apple strudel as a particularly popular winter treat.
Every flavour is hand-made on site. During late night shopping today and for tomorrow and Sunday, people can get two tubs of any flavour Taste of Sidmouth offers for �5.
“It’s the perfect opportunity for people to try something different,” said the shop’s co-owner Hazel Jones.
You may also want to watch:
“It’s very creamy, with hints of vanilla.”
- 1 Lifeguards report for duty as new service launches
- 2 Public open gardens event cancelled due to Covid
- 3 Devon played a major role in the English Civil War
- 4 Scores of nominations for town's champion awards
- 5 Euro 2020 sweepstake winnings donated to support cancer charity
- 6 Festival benefits connected businesses as well
- 7 Read all about it! Teresa scoops national award
- 8 Former vice chairman of Sidmouth Town Council turns to murder
- 9 Ottery's amazing community has pulled together during pandemic
- 10 East Devon MP humbled by care home visit