TASTE of Sidmouth has created an ice cream with a fiendishly festive twist.
The ice cream and coffee shop in Market Place now has Brussels sprout flavour ice cream on the menu.
Available from today until Christmas, this latest flavour follows in the store’s Yuletide tradition – mince pie, Christmas pudding and chocolate orange have all appeared previously, along with apple strudel as a particularly popular winter treat.
Every flavour is hand-made on site. During late night shopping today and for tomorrow and Sunday, people can get two tubs of any flavour Taste of Sidmouth offers for �5.
“It’s the perfect opportunity for people to try something different,” said the shop’s co-owner Hazel Jones.
You may also want to watch:
“It’s very creamy, with hints of vanilla.”
- 1 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 2 17th century chest from Ottery manor to be auctioned
- 3 Free Zoom workshop for parents, carers and professionals during Lockdown
- 4 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 5 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 6 Commemorative elm tree planted to mark National Tree Warden scheme's 30th anniversary
- 7 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 8 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 9 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair
- 10 Lottery funding for fishermen's shed project