TASTE of Sidmouth has created an ice cream with a fiendishly festive twist.
The ice cream and coffee shop in Market Place now has Brussels sprout flavour ice cream on the menu.
Available from today until Christmas, this latest flavour follows in the store’s Yuletide tradition – mince pie, Christmas pudding and chocolate orange have all appeared previously, along with apple strudel as a particularly popular winter treat.
Every flavour is hand-made on site. During late night shopping today and for tomorrow and Sunday, people can get two tubs of any flavour Taste of Sidmouth offers for �5.
“It’s the perfect opportunity for people to try something different,” said the shop’s co-owner Hazel Jones.
“It’s very creamy, with hints of vanilla.”
- 1 UPDATE: Man dies after A3052 accident
- 2 Chiefs' rebranding dignifies the club and city
- 3 Do you have a crocodile bush near you?
- 4 Work from home, masks and NHS passes: New Covid rules explained
- 5 Simply having a wonderful Christmas time in Sidmouth
- 6 Join fellow freelancers and homeworkers at Sidmouth's ‘Jelly' sessions
- 7 Three injured in Sidmouth road accident
- 8 From Sidmouth with solidarity: amnesty group writes to overseas political prisoners
- 9 Property of the Week: Trinity Court, Sidmouth