TASTE of Sidmouth has created an ice cream with a fiendishly festive twist.
The ice cream and coffee shop in Market Place now has Brussels sprout flavour ice cream on the menu.
Available from today until Christmas, this latest flavour follows in the store’s Yuletide tradition – mince pie, Christmas pudding and chocolate orange have all appeared previously, along with apple strudel as a particularly popular winter treat.
Every flavour is hand-made on site. During late night shopping today and for tomorrow and Sunday, people can get two tubs of any flavour Taste of Sidmouth offers for �5.
“It’s the perfect opportunity for people to try something different,” said the shop’s co-owner Hazel Jones.
You may also want to watch:
“It’s very creamy, with hints of vanilla.”
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 3 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 4 Debut in the Dartmoor League
- 5 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 6 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 7 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 8 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 9 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 10 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open