Stowford Community Centre holds showcase and coffee event
Meet the people behind Stowford Community Centre at Woolbrook coffee morning
MEET directors of Stowford Community Centre and find out what will be on offer from the Children’s Centre and health visitor team at a Showcase and Coffee morning at St Francis Hall, Woolbrook, on Tuesday, May 24 from 10am to noon.
The invitation comes from the centre’s Community Interest Company and those attending can also talk to architects about the building’s facilities and green credentials as it nears completion.
Information about voluntary services in the Sidmouth area, such as Sidmouth Help Link, Carers Development Officer for Eastern Devon and others will be available.
Another date for your diary is June 4 for the centre fundraiser’s Grand Summer Fair. Those wanting a pitch at the fair (�10) should contact Jan Jones on (01395) 579195 or 07891 004348. The fair will be held at Manstone Football Club from 12 noon until 4 p.m.
You may also want to watch:
Jan said: “We will be doing a grand draw on the day, a barbecue and all the usual stalls. I would be grateful for any donations for the bottle stall, prize draw, bric-a-brac and tombola.”
- 1 The strangest possible score in rugby
- 2 Be prepared! Plan for uncertain months ahead
- 3 Sidmouth drug dealer spared immediate jail sentence
- 4 Inside story on pub kitchens provides food for thought
- 5 Illuminations by the sea start Christmas in Sidmouth
- 6 Tories' approach to councillor checks could fuel hysteria
- 7 Sidmouth’s Antony Hall secures 2nd with 7+ hours of running
- 8 Stay positive and hope staycations are here to stay
- 9 So much to enjoy on our doorstep... despite the crowds
- 10 Archbishop of Canterbury to join Patteson celebrations