Stroke rehab group in Ottery expands
A STROKE rehabilitation organisation in Ottery has opened its doors to cater for everyone with mobility difficulties.
The East Devon Stroke Rehab Exercise Group meets every Tuesday from 2pm to 3pm at the Colin Tooze Sports Centre in Cadhay Lane.
Each session is supervised by a qualified fitness instructor and offers individual attention.
Terry Hounsom, a stroke survivor and certified counsellor, will be on hand to offer free counselling and advice.
Sessions are �5. New members can have a free trial session.
You may also want to watch:
Call Terry on (01395) 576736, or visit www.eastdevonstroke.co.uk, for more information.
- 1 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 2 Property of the Week: Fortfield Terrace, Sidmouth
- 3 Community rally around pensioner in hour of need
- 4 Photo competition will capture the town's important moments
- 5 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 6 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 7 Good vibrations will be felt as the boys return to the beach
- 8 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 9 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 10 Band are back... and music lovers brave rain to enjoy show