Stroke rehab group in Ottery expands
A STROKE rehabilitation organisation in Ottery has opened its doors to cater for everyone with mobility difficulties.
The East Devon Stroke Rehab Exercise Group meets every Tuesday from 2pm to 3pm at the Colin Tooze Sports Centre in Cadhay Lane.
Each session is supervised by a qualified fitness instructor and offers individual attention.
Terry Hounsom, a stroke survivor and certified counsellor, will be on hand to offer free counselling and advice.
Sessions are �5. New members can have a free trial session.
You may also want to watch:
Call Terry on (01395) 576736, or visit www.eastdevonstroke.co.uk, for more information.
- 1 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 2 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 3 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 4 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 5 The boyhood of Ottery's famous poet - Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- 6 Sea Fest organisers remain optimistic for festival's return in 2022
- 7 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 8 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 9 Sidmouth seniors back in competitive action
- 10 Anglers travelling further for fishing delights