Students take it to the limit
- Credit: Archant
Sporty students at Sidmouth College pushed their muscles to the limit as they ran, jumped and threw their way through another summer sports day.
The year eight and nine youngsters took to the fields first, getting off to a flying start, before the year 10 racers had their contest this week.
Events on the cards included the long jump, discus and hurdles.
In year eight, 8JW came out on top, with 8JF in second, 8CXH third and 8AJT very close behind in fourth.
Tutor group 9JY took first place in year nine, followed by 9AB second, with 9RJ close behind in third, 9LXM in fourth and 9MW finishing fifth.
You may also want to watch:
In Year 10, 10MNS were the overall winners, then CAS followed, KH took third, CL fourth and RAC fifth.
- 1 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 2 Property of the Week: Fortfield Terrace, Sidmouth
- 3 Community rally around pensioner in hour of need
- 4 Photo competition will capture the town's important moments
- 5 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 6 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 7 Good vibrations will be felt as the boys return to the beach
- 8 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 9 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 10 Band are back... and music lovers brave rain to enjoy show