Students take it to the limit
- Credit: Archant
Sporty students at Sidmouth College pushed their muscles to the limit as they ran, jumped and threw their way through another summer sports day.
The year eight and nine youngsters took to the fields first, getting off to a flying start, before the year 10 racers had their contest this week.
Events on the cards included the long jump, discus and hurdles.
In year eight, 8JW came out on top, with 8JF in second, 8CXH third and 8AJT very close behind in fourth.
Tutor group 9JY took first place in year nine, followed by 9AB second, with 9RJ close behind in third, 9LXM in fourth and 9MW finishing fifth.
You may also want to watch:
In Year 10, 10MNS were the overall winners, then CAS followed, KH took third, CL fourth and RAC fifth.
- 1 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 2 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 3 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 4 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 5 Sidmouth seniors back in competitive action
- 6 The boyhood of Ottery's famous poet - Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- 7 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 8 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 9 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 10 Lockdown has shown the importance of nature and the need for us to nurture each other