Super Saturdays come to Ottery to boost independent businesses
- Credit: Archant
Ottery’s independent retailers are launching ‘super Saturday’s’ throughout October to promote businesses in the town.
It is a new initiative set up by the independent shops for residents and visitors to enjoy all the town has to offer.
Each Saturday starting from Saturday, October 7, there will be special offers, taste sessions, entertainment and food and drink on offer.
Most shops will be participating in the event which will also take place on October 14, 41, and 28.
Martin Shaw, from the Pine Store, said: “Super Saturdays will be the perfect opportunity for people to discover, or re-discover, everything that our vibrant town has to offer.”
You may also want to watch:
Shoppers can park for free for two hours in Sainsbury’s car park or £1.50 for unlimited time at the Land of Canaan car park.
- 1 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 2 Praise to community for helping college with online learning during lockdown
- 3 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 4 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 5 East Devon author launches satirical book
- 6 Sidmouth's home-grown cricket star Dom Bess in England's win again Sri Lanka
- 7 Sad loss at Beer Albion
- 8 Lottery funding for fishermen's shed project
- 9 Stalker jailed and banned from Ottery St Mary
- 10 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout