Super Saturdays come to Ottery to boost independent businesses
- Credit: Archant
Ottery’s independent retailers are launching ‘super Saturday’s’ throughout October to promote businesses in the town.
It is a new initiative set up by the independent shops for residents and visitors to enjoy all the town has to offer.
Each Saturday starting from Saturday, October 7, there will be special offers, taste sessions, entertainment and food and drink on offer.
Most shops will be participating in the event which will also take place on October 14, 41, and 28.
Martin Shaw, from the Pine Store, said: “Super Saturdays will be the perfect opportunity for people to discover, or re-discover, everything that our vibrant town has to offer.”
You may also want to watch:
Shoppers can park for free for two hours in Sainsbury’s car park or £1.50 for unlimited time at the Land of Canaan car park.
- 1 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 2 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 3 Reid family follow in the footsteps of Sir Captain Tom
- 4 Tributes paid to GP who dedicated 36 years to Sid Valley patients
- 5 Demand for properties in Sidmouth is high as South West becomes more desirable
- 6 Sidmouth candidates looking for your vote at the County Council elections
- 7 Otter Valley candidates get ready for County Council elections
- 8 Hopes high that half marathon will be an annual event
- 9 Three Barbaras and a dog move in at Lockyer Lodge
- 10 Initial details revealed for this year's week-long Folk Festival