Superfast broadband public consultation launched
- Credit: Alpha Stock Images
Would you like superfast broadband in your area? Then you may be needed as part of the latest consultation by Connecting Devon and Somerset (CDS).
Residents have until Tuesday, December 10, to have their say in the consultations which has been launched by CDS ahead of its December plans to find new contractors to provide superfast broadband across the two counties.
CDS, which is responsible for rolling out broadband across Devon and Somerset, is establishing the remaining area where there are no plans to deliver broadband capable of download speeds of at least 30Mbps.
Councillor Rufus Gilbert, who is responsible for economy and skills and CDS board member, said: "We're keen to extend the availability of Next Generation Access infrastructure across the CDS area, and this public consultation will enable us to set out the proposed areas where we will need to focus our efforts."
Email email@example.com or visit connectingdevonandsomerset.co.uk/cds-2019-omr-public-consultation to have your say.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively post your views to OMR consultation, Economy Team, AB2 Lucombe House, County Hall, Exeter, EX2 4QD.
- 1 Stalker jailed and banned from Ottery St Mary
- 2 Tipton St John children's author wins national award for pioneering work
- 3 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start
- 4 'I feel that front line workers should be vaccinated as soon as possible'
- 5 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 6 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 7 'We are passionate about involving young people in planning'
- 8 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout
- 9 Tar Barrel Night paintings will help keep the event rolling
- 10 Popular Sidmouth swimathon set to return this year