Surgery for Sidmouth assault victim
A MAN will undergo hospital surgery after being assaulted at Carina s Nite Club, Sidmouth, in the early hours of Sunday morning.
A MAN will undergo hospital surgery after being assaulted at Carina's Nite Club, Sidmouth, in the early hours of Sunday morning.
The man, 36, from Sidmouth, received severe injuries to his face, a Sidmouth Police spokeswoman told the Herald.
After seeing a hospital doctor the following day, the man was told to return for surgery later this week.
Police are appealing for witnesses to the assault, which involved another man.
You may also want to watch:
It took place between 00.15am and 3am on Sunday, August 23.
Anyone with information should call (08452) 777 444 and quote KS/09/505.
- 1 Review: Two rising stars shine bright in Sidmouth
- 2 Restarting the town band is music to the ears
- 3 Ottery brothers applaud customers on 'Freedom Day'
- 4 New Ottery business aims to be far more than a shop
- 5 Cotton Traders announce Sidmouth opening date
- 6 GPs in Devon seeing more patients face-to-face than UK average
- 7 Manor Pavilion reopens with festival of summer plays
- 8 Beachgoers share moment of wonder
- 9 Property of the Week: Green Gables
- 10 Supermarket makes a super gesture to help community food charity