Surgery for Sidmouth assault victim
A MAN will undergo hospital surgery after being assaulted at Carina s Nite Club, Sidmouth, in the early hours of Sunday morning.
A MAN will undergo hospital surgery after being assaulted at Carina's Nite Club, Sidmouth, in the early hours of Sunday morning.
The man, 36, from Sidmouth, received severe injuries to his face, a Sidmouth Police spokeswoman told the Herald.
After seeing a hospital doctor the following day, the man was told to return for surgery later this week.
Police are appealing for witnesses to the assault, which involved another man.
You may also want to watch:
It took place between 00.15am and 3am on Sunday, August 23.
Anyone with information should call (08452) 777 444 and quote KS/09/505.
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 3 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 4 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 7 Joma Devon & Exeter League Results
- 8 Sidmouth music man raises thousands-of-pounds for cancer charity
- 9 Ottery has gone 'above and beyond' during this difficult time
- 10 Future housing may be destined for out of town sites