Sustainable Ottery to host 'Ready, Steady, Eat!
SUSTAINABLE Ottery s Food Group will host a Ready, Steady, Eat! evening next Friday, September 26.
SUSTAINABLE Ottery's Food Group will host a "Ready, Steady, Eat!" evening next Friday, September 26.
The evening of ideas-sharing, eating, drinking and dancing will take place at The Institute at 7pm.
Two teams led by local cooking experts will have a cook-off, Ready-Steady-Cook style, to give guests lots of ideas for using vegetables.
Guests are invited to bring a dish to add to the feast. Supper will be followed by live music from local band Good Question.
You may also want to watch:
Proceeds will be split between LOAF Network and the fund for the proposed Ottery Skate Park.
There will be a bar and local apple juice will be freshly pressed on the premises.
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 3 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 4 Show of Art set to captivate Kennaway House visitors
- 5 The more we work together the better it will be
- 6 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 7 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 8 Golfing season underway at Sidmouth GC
- 9 Property of the Week: Ridgeway in Ottery St Mary
- 10 I want seafront cafe and restaurant to be something Exmouth can be proud of
Tickets are £4 and available from Ottery Tourist Information Centre, Roberts DIY, or call Nicki on (01404) 812552.