Talks ongoing on Sidmouth Manor Pavilion and other news
Talks are continuing on the future of the Manor Pavilion Theatre. Read this and more.
MANOR PAVILION: A story on the Manor Pavilion last week stated that the East Devon District Council had said in February that it ‘would’ be transferring the theatre to the ownership of Sidmouth Town Council.
The district council has asked the Herald to point out this is not the case. At a meeting in March, the district and town councils issued a joint press release stating that they were in talks about future ownership of the theatre. Those discussions are still ongoing.
OPENING HOURS: Pharmacies in the Sid Valley will be open over the forthcoming festive holidays.
You may also want to watch:
On Christmas Day, Lloyds Pharmacy in Church Street, Sidford, will be open from noon to 1pm. On Boxing Day, Boots in Fore Street, Sidmouth, will be open from 10am to 4pm. On New Year’s Day, Your Local Boots in Woolbrook Road, Sidmouth, will be open from 1pm to 2pm.
To access pharmacy opening times across Devon contact NHS Direct 0845 4647. Details of pharmacy opening hours can also be found on www.devonpct.nhs.uk or the NHS choices website.
- 1 Former Ottery science technician celebrates her seventieth year
- 2 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 3 Different species of deer are part of our wildlife inheritance
- 4 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 5 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 6 Stepping out for charity in honour of Sir Captain Tom's legacy
- 7 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 8 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 9 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 10 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open