Talks ongoing on Sidmouth Manor Pavilion and other news
Talks are continuing on the future of the Manor Pavilion Theatre. Read this and more.
MANOR PAVILION: A story on the Manor Pavilion last week stated that the East Devon District Council had said in February that it ‘would’ be transferring the theatre to the ownership of Sidmouth Town Council.
The district council has asked the Herald to point out this is not the case. At a meeting in March, the district and town councils issued a joint press release stating that they were in talks about future ownership of the theatre. Those discussions are still ongoing.
OPENING HOURS: Pharmacies in the Sid Valley will be open over the forthcoming festive holidays.
You may also want to watch:
On Christmas Day, Lloyds Pharmacy in Church Street, Sidford, will be open from noon to 1pm. On Boxing Day, Boots in Fore Street, Sidmouth, will be open from 10am to 4pm. On New Year’s Day, Your Local Boots in Woolbrook Road, Sidmouth, will be open from 1pm to 2pm.
To access pharmacy opening times across Devon contact NHS Direct 0845 4647. Details of pharmacy opening hours can also be found on www.devonpct.nhs.uk or the NHS choices website.
- 1 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 2 Property of the Week: Fortescue Road, Sidmouth
- 3 Sidmouth woman's legal challenge over care home Covid deaths begins at High Court
- 4 Ideas invited for new use of former Sidmouth utility building
- 5 Village panto group secures prestigious national award
- 6 Sidmouth Repair Cafe set to reopen later this month
- 7 As fuel poverty bites we ask who cares for the carers?
- 8 Keep safe and enjoy return of Tar Barrels spectacle
- 9 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 10 Gold award success for Sidmouth and 'outstanding' community projects praised by South West In Bloom