Taste of art with cappuccinos at Sidmouth bistro
CUSTOMERS at Sidmouth s Brown s caf� and bistro will get a taste of art with their cappuccinos.
CUSTOMERS at Sidmouth's Brown's caf� and bistro will get a taste of art with their cappuccinos.
New owners Sue and Nick Turner have decorated the walls of the Fore Street business with the work of three Devon artists - watercolourist Tony Bird, photographer Caroline Littler and paper artist Gillian Taylor.
Their 'exhibition' will continue until June 26 and new art displays will go up each month.
Sue said: "This isn't just about putting something decorative on the walls to brighten the place up... There is so much artistic talent in Devon.
You may also want to watch:
"I think local people will enjoy seeing different artists' work and it gives visitors to the area a chance to see how creative we are in Devon.
- 1 Review: Two rising stars shine bright in Sidmouth
- 2 New Ottery business aims to be far more than a shop
- 3 Restarting the town band is music to the ears
- 4 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 5 Cotton Traders announce Sidmouth opening date
- 6 Manor Pavilion reopens with festival of summer plays
- 7 Batty fun activities for all at donkey sanctuary
- 8 Sidmouth charity shop needs your donations!
- 9 New interiors showroom offers inspiration for your home
- 10 Property of the Week: Green Gables