Taste of art with cappuccinos at Sidmouth bistro
CUSTOMERS at Sidmouth s Brown s caf� and bistro will get a taste of art with their cappuccinos.
CUSTOMERS at Sidmouth's Brown's caf� and bistro will get a taste of art with their cappuccinos.
New owners Sue and Nick Turner have decorated the walls of the Fore Street business with the work of three Devon artists - watercolourist Tony Bird, photographer Caroline Littler and paper artist Gillian Taylor.
Their 'exhibition' will continue until June 26 and new art displays will go up each month.
Sue said: "This isn't just about putting something decorative on the walls to brighten the place up... There is so much artistic talent in Devon.
You may also want to watch:
"I think local people will enjoy seeing different artists' work and it gives visitors to the area a chance to see how creative we are in Devon.
- 1 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 2 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 3 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 4 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 5 Sea Fest organisers remain optimistic for festival's return in 2022
- 6 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 7 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 8 Anglers travelling further for fishing delights
- 9 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 10 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman