Taste of art with cappuccinos at Sidmouth bistro
CUSTOMERS at Sidmouth s Brown s caf� and bistro will get a taste of art with their cappuccinos.
CUSTOMERS at Sidmouth's Brown's caf� and bistro will get a taste of art with their cappuccinos.
New owners Sue and Nick Turner have decorated the walls of the Fore Street business with the work of three Devon artists - watercolourist Tony Bird, photographer Caroline Littler and paper artist Gillian Taylor.
Their 'exhibition' will continue until June 26 and new art displays will go up each month.
Sue said: "This isn't just about putting something decorative on the walls to brighten the place up... There is so much artistic talent in Devon.
You may also want to watch:
"I think local people will enjoy seeing different artists' work and it gives visitors to the area a chance to see how creative we are in Devon.
- 1 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 2 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 3 Organisers thrilled with super science festival turnout
- 4 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 5 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 6 Sporting tribute to club stalwart from grateful members
- 7 Three designer handbags stolen from a shop in Sidmouth
- 8 Woman flown to hospital after fall
- 9 Elusive mackerel still popping up for Devon anglers
- 10 'More visible' speed limit signs to be installed on A375 Sidbury Hill