Taste of West seeks the best for food awards
Food and drink manufacturers to be showcased in annual Taste of West awards
Once again, Taste of the West is looking for the best food and drink manufacturers in the South West, for its annual awards.
Established 18 years ago, the Taste of the West Awards showcases the best food and drink the region has to offer, writes Greg Carter.
John Sheaves, Taste of the West’s chief executive officer, said: “This is about the people behind the products and the brands which now make up a vibrant food culture here in the West Country.”
Individuals and businesses that have entrepreneurial flair and imagination, and offer excellent customer service, need apply for this prestigious award, the Carol Trewin South West Producer of the Year.
You may also want to watch:
Last year’s winner, Patrick McCraig, of Otter Brewery, says: “The effect that this award has had on the whole business since we won has been brilliant- a real confidence boost for all our staff that we are all doing the right thing.”
Entrants will be judged on set requisites, including business development and growth, production methods and methods of distribution.
- 1 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 2 Former Ottery science technician celebrates her seventieth year
- 3 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 4 Different species of deer are part of our wildlife inheritance
- 5 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 6 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 7 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 8 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 9 Stepping out for charity in honour of Sir Captain Tom's legacy
- 10 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
Entries for the award can be via nomination or self entry and should be completed by Friday, September, 23. Entry forms can be downloaded from the Taste of the West website.