Taster day at Port Royal, Sidmouth and other news
- Credit: Archant
The clubs that use Port Royal will be open for a taster day following the building’s refurbishment, on April 14. Read this and more.
MALLET MANIA: Sidmouth Croquet Club is offering a taster session next Saturday (March 2) from 10am at the cricket pavilion.
There will be an introductory talk before a chance to have a go.
For more information call Rob Mitchell on 01395 578736.
VEHICLE DAMAGE: Police are looking for witnesses after a vehicle in Betjeman Close was damaged between 10pm on Saturday, February 16 and 2pm on Monday, February 18.
Officers said damage was caused to the paintwork and bumper of a green Citroen Picasso. Anyone with information should contact police on 101, quoting KS/13/86.
- 1 Ottery woman's home 'cuckooed' by County Lines drug gang
- 2 It's all power to the pedestrian... and we must embrace change
- 3 How Devon's current Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 4 Welcome boost for road safety and a milestone for club
- 5 Seven rescue animals in Devon needing new forever homes
- 6 Ottery St Mary rings in the festivities
- 7 Perfect storm has created a housing crisis that needs fixing
- 8 Students carry on Christmas tradition by taking tree through town
- 9 What are the chances of a white Christmas in Devon?
- 10 Town keeps alive the generous tradition inspired by Betty
SEAFRONT TASTER: The clubs that use Port Royal will be open for a taster day following the building’s refurbishment, on April 14.
There will be a wide range of activities, including chances to try sailing, fishing, running and gigging, and Sidmouth Lifeboat and the new life-saving team will be putting on demonstrations. The organisers hope to get as many people as possible to experience the facilities and see what happens there.