Taster day at Port Royal, Sidmouth and other news
- Credit: Archant
The clubs that use Port Royal will be open for a taster day following the building’s refurbishment, on April 14. Read this and more.
MALLET MANIA: Sidmouth Croquet Club is offering a taster session next Saturday (March 2) from 10am at the cricket pavilion.
There will be an introductory talk before a chance to have a go.
For more information call Rob Mitchell on 01395 578736.
You may also want to watch:
VEHICLE DAMAGE: Police are looking for witnesses after a vehicle in Betjeman Close was damaged between 10pm on Saturday, February 16 and 2pm on Monday, February 18.
Officers said damage was caused to the paintwork and bumper of a green Citroen Picasso. Anyone with information should contact police on 101, quoting KS/13/86.
- 1 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 2 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 3 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 4 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 5 Sidmouth seniors back in competitive action
- 6 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 7 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 8 Lockdown has shown the importance of nature and the need for us to nurture each other
- 9 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 10 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
SEAFRONT TASTER: The clubs that use Port Royal will be open for a taster day following the building’s refurbishment, on April 14.
There will be a wide range of activities, including chances to try sailing, fishing, running and gigging, and Sidmouth Lifeboat and the new life-saving team will be putting on demonstrations. The organisers hope to get as many people as possible to experience the facilities and see what happens there.