Tea and chat at Sidmouth Garden Centre and other news
- Credit: Getty Images/BananaStock RF
Tea and chat sessions will return to Sidmouth Garden Centre on Sunday, January 20. Read this and more.
BAND NIGHT: McSmiths and the Fridge-a-daires will be playing at St Teresa’s Hall in Radway next Saturday (January 19) in aid of the Pilgrimage Trust.
Tickets are £7, which includes fish and chips, and there is a licensed bar.
WEATHER HISTORY: A recently awarded Sidmouth scientist is leading a discussion on meteorology next week.
You may also want to watch:
Brian Golding OBE will be giving a presentation on the history of weather forecasting before opening the floor for talks at the Café Scientifique on Thursday (January 18).
He was given his title in the New Year Honours for services to forecasting and the prediction of hazardous weather.
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 3 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 4 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 5 Debut in the Dartmoor League
- 6 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 7 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 8 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 9 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 10 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
The open group meets monthly in Old Fore Street’s Costa Coffee at 3pm.
TEA AND CHAT: Tea and chat sessions will return to Sidmouth Garden Centre on Sunday, January 20.
The regular event, which takes place on the third Sunday of each month, begins at 3pm.
It has been organised for people ‘at a loose end’ and all are welcome.
Contact Audrey on 01395 568742 for more information.