The apple which cannot decide whether it’s red or green
IT was the apple of his eye! And 72 year old Ken Morrish did a double-take when he saw the Golden Delicious with a split personality – one half green, the other half red.
IT was the apple of his eye! And 72 year old Ken Morrish did a double-take when he saw the Golden Delicious with a split personality - one half green, the other half red.
He said: "It looks as if a green apple and a red apple have been cut in half and stuck together!"
It was nearly crunch time for the remark-apple looking fruit after Ken, from Colaton Raleigh, resigned it to the Bramley bucket.
But his gardener friend convinced him of its ap-peel and Ken took it along to Bicton College for closer examination.
You may also want to watch:
He is now being extra core-ful with the apple and has it stored away in his fridge in case someone tries to pip him to the post.
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 4 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 5 Virtual donkey day out on Easter Sunday
- 6 Ella's walks raise more than £3,000 for brain tumour research
- 7 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 8 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 9 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 10 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead