Newton Poppleford pub up for sale
- Credit: Archant
A village inn has been put up for sale in Newton Poppleford.
The Cannon Inn, in the High Street, is a detached pub that sits next to the main A3052 road.
The leasehold property has been put on the market for £57,000 by Stonesmith property services.
It briefly comprises of a traditional public bar, character lounge bar and dining room, commercial catering kitchen, skittle alley and seven bedrooms - four of which are currently being used as letting bedrooms.
Outside there is a customer car park, enclosed lawned beer gardens, children’s play area, owner’s private garden area and many useful outbuildings.
You may also want to watch:
The village inn also benefits from its own website - www.pubindevon.co.uk - as well as an active Facebook following.
The pub offers a basic value for money bed and breakfast, although this side of the business is not really advertised or promoted.
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 Further improvements for Sidmouth Town FC
- 4 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 7 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 8 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 9 Show of Art set to captivate Kennaway House visitors
- 10 Property of the Week: Ridgeway in Ottery St Mary
Full property details are available at stonesmith.co.uk and viewings can be arranged by calling 01392 201262.