The Donkey Sanctuary at Sidmouth has plenty planned for half term
- Credit: Archant
Uncover hidden treasure in a Golden Carrot Hunt during half-term at The Donkey Sanctuary.
The Sidmouth venue has a packed programme of seasonal fun giving families the chance to get outdoors, enjoy a host of activities and meet some of the friendly rescue donkeys.
The ‘Golden Carrot Hunt’ is being held as part of the charity’s golden anniversary celebrations, giving visitors a chance to follow clues around the sanctuary to find a treasure chest full of golden carrots. Each clue will relate to a special achievement or interesting fact about the charity.
The hunt is available daily between 9am and 5pm and runs from Saturday, February 16, until Friday, April 5.
Each hunt costs £3 and includes a ‘golden’ prize on completion.
You may also want to watch:
John Crouch, visitor engagement manager at The Donkey Sanctuary, said: “The ‘Golden Carrot Hunt’ will be great fun and is the perfect way for families to explore the sanctuary as they search for clues.”
- 1 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 2 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 3 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 4 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 5 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 6 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 7 Young Vikings enjoy victory on the main pitch
- 8 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 9 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
- 10 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman