Award-winning chefs show off culinary skills at The Donkey Sanctuary
- Credit: Picture: The Donkey Sanctuary
Crowds flocked to The Donkey Sanctuary at the weekend for an annual celebration of food and drink.
The year's food fair at The Donkey Sanctuary focused on inspiring children to get cooking.
Youngsters had the opportunity to bring out their inner foodies and take part in workshops run by staff and students from the King's School, in Ottery.
They also had chance to create their own pizza for lunch in the KidsZone.
A line-up of chefs provided live cookery demonstrations throughout the day, giving visitors the chance to sample some of their creations, as well as learn some new ideas to try at home.
You may also want to watch:
Among those exhibiting their culinary skills were Stuart White from The Victoria Hotel - South West home cook of the year 2016 and 2017 - Sue Stoneman from Exmouth and 2018 South West junior chef of the year Conor Boakes.
- 1 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 2 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 3 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 4 Lockdown #3 challenges for the Sidmouth runners
- 5 Sidmouth's home-grown cricket star Dom Bess in England's win again Sri Lanka
- 6 Youngsters invited to join in Fairtrade Fortnight competition
- 7 Praise to community for helping college with online learning during lockdown
- 8 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 9 Rugby on a rollercoaster of disruption
- 10 Stalker jailed and banned from Ottery St Mary