Theatre writing course in Sidmouth and other news
There will be a course at Kennaway House in Writing for Theatre. Read this and more.
DONATION: The Dorset and East Devon Coast World Heritage Site’s reputation as an earth science educational resource has caught the eye of one of the country’s leading professional geo-science training organisations.
The Petroleum Exploration Society of Great Britain (PESGB) has renewed its commitment with a third annual donation of �10,000 to the Jurassic Coast Trust.
The funding will be used to secure on-going educational activities along the stretch of the coast among children, students and the public.
As the charitable arm of the Jurassic Coast Partnership, the Jurassic Coast Trust raises funds to promote understanding of the World Heritage Site, the only place where 285 million years of the earth’s geo-history is recorded in a near continuous display.
You may also want to watch:
WRITING GROUP: There will be a course at Kennaway House in Writing for Theatre, starting on October 30.
- 1 New £14m Sidmouth Beach Management Plan takes major step forward
- 2 Flood project construction vehicles end up in deep water
- 3 Immigration suspect arrested after fire in empty Sidmouth shop
- 4 Sidmouth's 'fantastic' new amphitheatre 'an asset to the town'
- 5 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 6 ‘Can we fix it? Yes we can!’ Sidmouth Repair Cafe seeks new team members
- 7 Sidmouth's Repo Man TV star Sean doubles as Marvel film superhero
- 8 A remarkably good 50th anniversary for Sidmouth Music
- 9 Book your tickets for wine tasting in Sidmouth
- 10 Sidmouth undone by powerful St Austell performance
It will be part-taught, part-experiential, and will cover all aspects of writing in the three sessions.
Contact Angela Street on 01722 322143 for details on how to book or email firstname.lastname@example.org.