Theatre writing course in Sidmouth and other news
There will be a course at Kennaway House in Writing for Theatre. Read this and more.
DONATION: The Dorset and East Devon Coast World Heritage Site’s reputation as an earth science educational resource has caught the eye of one of the country’s leading professional geo-science training organisations.
The Petroleum Exploration Society of Great Britain (PESGB) has renewed its commitment with a third annual donation of �10,000 to the Jurassic Coast Trust.
The funding will be used to secure on-going educational activities along the stretch of the coast among children, students and the public.
As the charitable arm of the Jurassic Coast Partnership, the Jurassic Coast Trust raises funds to promote understanding of the World Heritage Site, the only place where 285 million years of the earth’s geo-history is recorded in a near continuous display.
You may also want to watch:
WRITING GROUP: There will be a course at Kennaway House in Writing for Theatre, starting on October 30.
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 4 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 5 The more we work together the better it will be
- 6 Further improvements for Sidmouth Town FC
- 7 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 8 Show of Art set to captivate Kennaway House visitors
- 9 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 10 Golfing season underway at Sidmouth GC
It will be part-taught, part-experiential, and will cover all aspects of writing in the three sessions.
Contact Angela Street on 01722 322143 for details on how to book or email email@example.com.