Thieves steal three vehicles-police appeal
POLICE are appealing for witnesses after three vehicles were stolen from Sidmouth last week. Thieves took a white Toyota Hi-Lux four wheel drive, a silver Vauxhall Vectra and a Hyundai quad bike from Pinn Farm on Tuesday, April 14. They have since been
POLICE are appealing for witnesses after three vehicles were stolen from Sidmouth last week.
Thieves took a white Toyota Hi-Lux four wheel drive, a silver Vauxhall Vectra and a Hyundai quad bike from Pinn Farm on Tuesday, April 14.
They have since been recovered around the Dorset, Avon and Somerset area.
Police would like to speak to three white men in their mid to late twenties, who were possibly driving a green Volkswagen, in connection to the incident.
You may also want to watch:
DC Chris Pusey, of Exmouth CID, is investigating the theft.
He said: "We are appealing for any witnesses that may have seen suspicious activity in that area on that day or possibly the day before.
- 1 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 2 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 3 Three designer handbags stolen from a shop in Sidmouth
- 4 Woman flown to hospital after fall
- 5 GP teams have seen 14% increase on pre-pandemic levels
- 6 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 7 Organisers thrilled with super science festival turnout
- 8 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 9 Major road repair scheme will reduce patching
- 10 Pianist set to delight audiences in 50th anniversary season
"I would also like to advise farmers or anyone who has outbuildings in the area to keep them secure as more people than usual are taking a liking to goods stored within the buildings."
If you can help the police with their enquiries ring 08452 777444 ext 29918 and ask to speak to DC Pusey.
The crime reference number is KE/09/985.