Thieves take antique jewellery and art deco statue in haul
- Credit: Archant
A haul of 19 items has been taken from the Sidmouth area, prompting an appeal for their return.
Antique jewellery, cufflinks and a bronze statuette of an art deco ‘flapper’ girl are among the possessions missing from a property in Brownlands Close.
Police are appealing for information for the list of items which were taken between 11am on February 7 and 4.30pm on February 14, 2019.
A police spokesman said entry was gained by smashing a pane in a door.
The full list of items include:
You may also want to watch:
An emerald and diamond engagement ring
An emerald and diamond eternity ring
- 1 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 2 Nicola hoping to inspire Sidmouth slimmers through weight loss
- 3 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 4 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 5 Commemorative elm tree planted to mark National Tree Warden scheme's 30th anniversary
- 6 17th century chest from Ottery manor to be auctioned
- 7 Police chase driver facing jail for 90mph pursuit in country lanes
- 8 Free Zoom workshop for parents, carers and professionals during Lockdown
- 9 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 10 Lottery funding for fishermen's shed project
A square gold pendant on gold chain – emerald and diamonds
A pair of gold, diamond and emerald earrings
A pair of gold rub-over set emerald earrings
A pair of emerald and diamond cluster earrings
A five-stone ruby ring
A set of garnet and gold earrings
Antique oval garnet and gold ring
Antique gold locket with amethyst and seed pearl decoration
Heavy gold decorative 16 inch chain
Antique marcasite cocktail watch
Dress ring – zircons set in gold in a pyramid design
Dress ring – large rectangular amethyst in gold setting
Dress ring – large rectangular clear grey stone set in silver
tanzanite and diamond oval ring,
Two pairs gold cufflinks - one set with bloodstones
A heavy bronze statuette - art deco ‘flapper’ girl.
Anyone with information or who has been offered items fitting these descriptions should phone 101 quoting crime reference, CR/13808/19.