Three is the magic number in Branscombe
- Credit: Archant
The Branscombe Players prepare for their show with these behind the scenes gallery.
The Branscombe Players’ pantomime, 3 is the Magic Number will take place on Friday January 30, and Saturday January 31.
The evil trio of Goldilocks, the troll and the wolf from the classic fairy tales are searching for the magic fountain, which is disguised as the Foutain Head Pub.
Can the three bears, three billy goats gruff and three little pigs save the day?
Performances will take place at Branscombe Village Hall beginning at 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost £5 for adults and £2.50 for children.
View our gallery below.
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 3 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 4 Debut in the Dartmoor League
- 5 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 6 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 7 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 8 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 9 The boyhood of Ottery's famous poet - Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- 10 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge