Three is the magic number in Branscombe
- Credit: Archant
The Branscombe Players prepare for their show with these behind the scenes gallery.
The Branscombe Players’ pantomime, 3 is the Magic Number will take place on Friday January 30, and Saturday January 31.
The evil trio of Goldilocks, the troll and the wolf from the classic fairy tales are searching for the magic fountain, which is disguised as the Foutain Head Pub.
Can the three bears, three billy goats gruff and three little pigs save the day?
Performances will take place at Branscombe Village Hall beginning at 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost £5 for adults and £2.50 for children.
View our gallery below.
- 1 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 2 Community rally around pensioner in hour of need
- 3 Date announced for unveiling of Ottery's Coleridge statue
- 4 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 5 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 6 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
- 7 Sidmouth woman's legal challenge over care home Covid deaths begins at High Court
- 8 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 9 Property of the Week: Fortescue Road, Sidmouth
- 10 Storms and stormy weather... past, present, and future