Three is the magic number in Branscombe
- Credit: Archant
The Branscombe Players prepare for their show with these behind the scenes gallery.
The Branscombe Players’ pantomime, 3 is the Magic Number will take place on Friday January 30, and Saturday January 31.
The evil trio of Goldilocks, the troll and the wolf from the classic fairy tales are searching for the magic fountain, which is disguised as the Foutain Head Pub.
Can the three bears, three billy goats gruff and three little pigs save the day?
Performances will take place at Branscombe Village Hall beginning at 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost £5 for adults and £2.50 for children.
View our gallery below.
- 1 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 2 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 3 Reid family follow in the footsteps of Sir Captain Tom
- 4 Hopes high that half marathon will be an annual event
- 5 Paedophile hunters' sting in Sidbury leads to prosecution
- 6 Tributes paid to GP who dedicated 36 years to Sid Valley patients
- 7 Ottery Primary pupils' pedal power shines through at hill climb
- 8 Town council vacancies to be filled at the ballot box
- 9 Otter Valley candidates get ready for County Council elections
- 10 Initial details revealed for this year's week-long Folk Festival