Tickets still on sale for Sidmouth Lions concert
- Credit: Archant
Tickets are still on sale for a charity concert at the Manor Pavilion Theatre supporting FORCE cancer charity.
Sidmouth Lions Club has organised the evening, which will feature some of the area’s top jazz and musical theatre performers.
Opening the show will be Vicki Campbell and guest singers Nikki Maee Butcher, Matt Colson and David Finlay.
All the performers have trodden the boards of the Manor Pavilion Theatre, where the concert will take place tomorrow night (Saturday, May 26).
Following the intermission, audiences will be treated to a programme of music from the City Steam Jazz Band.
You may also want to watch:
The band’s six instrumentalists play an eclectic mix of jazz, from 1920s and 1930s New Orleans-style to ballads, dance tunes and more modern rocking blues. They are one of the longest-running jazz bands in the South West.
The show will begin at 7.45pm.
- 1 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 2 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 3 Reid family follow in the footsteps of Sir Captain Tom
- 4 Tributes paid to GP who dedicated 36 years to Sid Valley patients
- 5 Demand for properties in Sidmouth is high as South West becomes more desirable
- 6 Sidmouth candidates looking for your vote at the County Council elections
- 7 Otter Valley candidates get ready for County Council elections
- 8 Hopes high that half marathon will be an annual event
- 9 Three Barbaras and a dog move in at Lockyer Lodge
- 10 Initial details revealed for this year's week-long Folk Festival
Tickets are on sale and cost £12 a person.
To book, call the theatre box office on 01395 514413.