Tickets still on sale for Sidmouth Lions concert
- Credit: Archant
Tickets are still on sale for a charity concert at the Manor Pavilion Theatre supporting FORCE cancer charity.
Sidmouth Lions Club has organised the evening, which will feature some of the area’s top jazz and musical theatre performers.
Opening the show will be Vicki Campbell and guest singers Nikki Maee Butcher, Matt Colson and David Finlay.
All the performers have trodden the boards of the Manor Pavilion Theatre, where the concert will take place tomorrow night (Saturday, May 26).
Following the intermission, audiences will be treated to a programme of music from the City Steam Jazz Band.
You may also want to watch:
The band’s six instrumentalists play an eclectic mix of jazz, from 1920s and 1930s New Orleans-style to ballads, dance tunes and more modern rocking blues. They are one of the longest-running jazz bands in the South West.
The show will begin at 7.45pm.
- 1 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 2 Praise to community for helping college with online learning during lockdown
- 3 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 4 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 5 East Devon author launches satirical book
- 6 Sidmouth's home-grown cricket star Dom Bess in England's win again Sri Lanka
- 7 Sad loss at Beer Albion
- 8 Lottery funding for fishermen's shed project
- 9 Stalker jailed and banned from Ottery St Mary
- 10 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout
Tickets are on sale and cost £12 a person.
To book, call the theatre box office on 01395 514413.