Tight-lipped ‘spook’ keeps its identity under wraps
- Credit: Archant
A suspected spook - who appears to have photo-bombed a snap of a Sidmouth concert - is remaining tight-lipped about her identity, according to a clairvoyant medium.
Lesley Anderson was called in to examine haunting images of an apparent apparition who appeared in photographs taken by Herald photographer Alex Walton.
Alex got a fright when uploading pictures of a celebratory performance by organist Nigel Ogden at the Sidholme Hotel’s Music Room.
Medium, tarot card reader and animal communicator Lesley, of Exmouth, said the woman captured in the photos was ‘grumpy and unwilling to chat’, describing her as ‘dismissive’.
Lesley, who says she can communicate with spirits through photos, said the woman was ‘difficult and awkward but also honest and feisty’. She said the spirit refused to reveal her identity.
You may also want to watch:
“She was in the photo because she ‘wanted to know what all the fuss was about’ and because she feels ‘that place is hers’,” said Lesley.
The medium added: “In all the time doing readings, this has happened once only, but the photos weren’t brought to me by a loved-one, so I guess that she is ignoring what she might see as a person who doesn’t have anything to do with her, and worse still, this person wanting to know all about her.”
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 3 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 4 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 The more we work together the better it will be
- 7 Show of Art set to captivate Kennaway House visitors
- 8 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 9 Golfing season underway at Sidmouth GC
- 10 Property of the Week: Ridgeway in Ottery St Mary
Theories include the image being the ghost of a music-loving countess from the 18th century, or a trick of the light - creating a seemingly paranormal presence from a woman standing behind a glass door. Those seated near to the supposed spirit insisted there was no-one next to them.
Lesley added: “I do get a feeling of her being ‘the countess’ and being a person who wouldn’t see herself talking to the ‘riff raff’ - that is me, apparently - and also that she doesn’t feel that she owes me an answer.
“She confirms ‘yes, she is the person in the photos’, she answers me but without looking at me, and as if it is all an afterthought.”