Tipton St John nursing home granted access to £100,000 subsidy fund
- Credit: Archant
Pot of money available to assist families and individuals faced with rising cost of care
A Tipton St John nursing home has been granted access to a special £100,000 fund to help subsidise care for people who need it.
The manager of Angela Court said anyone is welcome to apply for the money, which has been made available in a bid to ease the financial stress on families and individuals requiring a residential placement.
Evolve Care Group owns the Tipton home and its £100,000 subsidy fund aims to assist with the rising cost of care in the face of NHS cut-backs and stretched local authority budgets.
Lorraine Molloy, manager of Angela Court, said: “Evolve Care Group recognises the costs of quality care can be very high and often causes additional stress for families and supporters. It wants to provide a service for all the community, so has set up a special fund which can be used to subsidise the cost of providing care.”
You may also want to watch:
The fund is open to anyone requiring residential care at Angela Court and eligibility is determined by a financial assessment and granted by a committee panel.
For more details, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01404 812495.
- 1 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 2 Praise to community for helping college with online learning during lockdown
- 3 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 4 East Devon author launches satirical book
- 5 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 6 Lottery funding for fishermen's shed project
- 7 Sad loss at Beer Albion
- 8 Stalker jailed and banned from Ottery St Mary
- 9 Sidmouth's home-grown cricket star Dom Bess in England's win again Sri Lanka
- 10 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout