Tipton Times goes online to keep residents up to date
- Credit: Archant
Tipton residents can keep up to date with the latest goings on in their village thanks to a new website.
Tipton Times has now gone online to help residents keep in touch with village life and activities.
Anyone can visit the website, which was launched to help after lockdown began, at www.tiptontimes.org.uk.
Visitors can access everything from useful contacts, a photo gallery and upcoming events as well as village news.
Tipton Times was started in 1969 and is produced and distributed to local households every two months by volunteers.
You may also want to watch:
Costs are met from voluntary contributions.
Tipton Times is now available as an online version on the website or can be sent via email.
- 1 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 2 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 3 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 4 Sidmouth's home-grown cricket star Dom Bess in England's win again Sri Lanka
- 5 Praise to community for helping college with online learning during lockdown
- 6 Lockdown #3 challenges for the Sidmouth runners
- 7 Youngsters invited to join in Fairtrade Fortnight competition
- 8 Stalker jailed and banned from Ottery St Mary
- 9 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 10 Friends of the Byes are helping to to save life on earth starting with a bramble bank
Advertising is free and limited to local non-profit organisations and charities, with a once per year opportunity for businesses in Tipton’s delivery area.
Contact the Tipton Times by emailing email@example.com.