Tipton Times goes online to keep residents up to date
- Credit: Archant
Tipton residents can keep up to date with the latest goings on in their village thanks to a new website.
Tipton Times has now gone online to help residents keep in touch with village life and activities.
Anyone can visit the website, which was launched to help after lockdown began, at www.tiptontimes.org.uk.
Visitors can access everything from useful contacts, a photo gallery and upcoming events as well as village news.
Tipton Times was started in 1969 and is produced and distributed to local households every two months by volunteers.
You may also want to watch:
Costs are met from voluntary contributions.
Tipton Times is now available as an online version on the website or can be sent via email.
- 1 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 2 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 3 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 4 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 5 Sea Fest organisers remain optimistic for festival's return in 2022
- 6 Country owes a 'great debt' to The Duke of Edinburgh
- 7 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 8 Different species of deer are part of our wildlife inheritance
- 9 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 10 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
Advertising is free and limited to local non-profit organisations and charities, with a once per year opportunity for businesses in Tipton’s delivery area.
Contact the Tipton Times by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.