Tipton wedding company up for national accolade
- Credit: Archant
A Tipton St John wedding company is in the running for a prize in the national Wedding Industry Awards.
Tracy Kensdale officially launched Keeping It Vintage with her sister Victoria Churchill-Matthews and her sister’s partner Stefanie in February.
Earlier this month, the wedding hire business went through to the first stage of the regional finals, up against companies from Cornwall, Devon, Somerset, Dorset, Avon, Wiltshire and south Wales.
Tracy and Victoria went along to the ceremony and were able to bring home the ‘best newcomer’ award as well as a ‘highly commended’ certificate.
The company is now through to the national finals, which will take place on January 17 in London.
You may also want to watch:
Tracy said: “We were thrilled and shocked to win an award within our first year of launching the business.
“We would like to thank all our families for their continued support.”
- 1 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 2 Former Ottery science technician celebrates her seventieth year
- 3 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 4 Different species of deer are part of our wildlife inheritance
- 5 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 6 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 7 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 8 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 9 Stepping out for charity in honour of Sir Captain Tom's legacy
- 10 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open