Top marks for Potbury’s
- Credit: Archant
STAFF at Potbury’s Funeral Service are celebrating a perfect outcome following an unannounced call from industry regulator the National Standards and Quality Inspector.
The firm passed every section of the stringent examination with an impressive 100 per cent success rate.
Manager Andy Downham said “This is so satisfying. We try to set the standards here in Devon and it is great to be told we are doing a good, professional job.
“While we constantly receive thanks from our clients, it is wonderful to get a pat on the back from our national association.
“This is a fantastic achievement and we should deservedly enjoy it. We could not be more pleased with ourselves.”
You may also want to watch:
The inspection covered all areas of the premises and tested compliance with all the relevant codes of practice.
- 1 New £14m Sidmouth Beach Management Plan takes major step forward
- 2 Immigration suspect arrested after fire in empty Sidmouth shop
- 3 Sidmouth's 'fantastic' new amphitheatre 'an asset to the town'
- 4 Flood project construction vehicles end up in deep water
- 5 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 6 ‘Can we fix it? Yes we can!’ Sidmouth Repair Cafe seeks new team members
- 7 Book your tickets for wine tasting in Sidmouth
- 8 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
- 9 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 10 Sidmouth undone by powerful St Austell performance