Top marks for Potbury’s
- Credit: Archant
STAFF at Potbury’s Funeral Service are celebrating a perfect outcome following an unannounced call from industry regulator the National Standards and Quality Inspector.
The firm passed every section of the stringent examination with an impressive 100 per cent success rate.
Manager Andy Downham said “This is so satisfying. We try to set the standards here in Devon and it is great to be told we are doing a good, professional job.
“While we constantly receive thanks from our clients, it is wonderful to get a pat on the back from our national association.
“This is a fantastic achievement and we should deservedly enjoy it. We could not be more pleased with ourselves.”
You may also want to watch:
The inspection covered all areas of the premises and tested compliance with all the relevant codes of practice.
- 1 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 2 Prince Philip's legacy is guaranteed through awards scheme
- 3 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 4 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 5 Ottery retirement community with Easter thank you for keyworkers
- 6 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 7 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 8 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 9 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 10 Claire leaves political spotlight