Top Trumps trail at The Donkey Sanctuary
- Credit: Archant
Find out which donkey has the loudest bray, the longest ears, or who is the most playful, at The Donkey Sanctuary this February half term.
Follow the Adoption Donkey Top Trumps Trail to find the giant Top Trumps cards located around the sanctuary and reveal which adoption donkey comes out on top in each round.
Each adoption donkey has been scored against nine different donkey stats with the aim of the game to find out who trumps who in each head-to-head round.
The family activity is the perfect way to explore the sanctuary, combining fun, exercise and brainpower.
Each trail costs £3.50 and includes a prize and certificate on completion. There will be tours and talks, scenic walks, engaging exhibits, award-winning gardens and, of course, hundreds of adorable donkeys to meet at the charity's Sidmouth headquarters this half term.
You may also want to watch:
Visit thedonkeysanctuary.org.uk for more information.
- 1 Former Ottery science technician celebrates her seventieth year
- 2 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 3 Different species of deer are part of our wildlife inheritance
- 4 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 5 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 6 Stepping out for charity in honour of Sir Captain Tom's legacy
- 7 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 8 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 9 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 10 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open