Town council supports plans
SIDMOUTH Town Council supported the following planning applications at its planning meeting on Wednesday: The demolition of existing and construction of replacement dwelling at The Mead, Ridgeway Sidbury. The demolition of ground floor porch and erection
SIDMOUTH Town Council supported the following planning applications at its planning meeting on Wednesday:
* The demolition of existing and construction of replacement dwelling at The Mead, Ridgeway Sidbury.
* The demolition of ground floor porch and erection of a two storey extension at Quietways, Harcombe.
* Re-siting of access track at Boswell Farm, Harcombe.
* Erection of a dwelling at the rear of a storage building at 98 to 100 High Street, Sidmouth.
* Erection of a conservatory at Hembury, Cotlands, Sidmouth.
- 1 Plans for quarry at Ottery St Mary REFUSED
- 2 Yellow weather warning for ice and snow in Devon tonight
- 3 Two-years-missing cat back home after turning up in Sidmouth
- 4 Council set to approve plans for a new quarry in Ottery St Mary
- 5 New look for interior of Sidmouth's Norman Lockyer Observatory
- 6 Four great attractions to visit prior to Christmas
- 7 Shopping locally has never mattered so much as it does now
- 8 Ottery's big switch on lights up the town
- 9 Sidmouth late night shopping is back after the pandemic
- 10 Air ambulance attends beach fall incident in Sidmouth
* A toilet and flat extension to the first floor of Sidmouth Nursing Home, 106 Winslade Road, Sidmouth.
* Construction of a garage at Dyers Meadow, Byes Lane, Sidford, subject to agreed materials of render and tiles to match the house.
* Replacement of timber sections in porch and replacement of glass in roof with single panels at 16 Sid Lane, Sidmouth.
* Demolition and rebuilding of rear/garden/boundary wall at Lavinia, 14 Newtown, Sidmouth, subject to the agreement of the Conservation Officer.
* Demolition of existing single storey annex and shed and erection of single and two storey extensions at Druim, Salcombe Hill, Sidmouth.
* Repair work and reroofing of rear lower ground floor ensuite roof at 5B Fortfield Terrace, Sidmouth.