Town council supports plans
SIDMOUTH Town Council supported the following planning applications at its planning meeting on Wednesday: The demolition of existing and construction of replacement dwelling at The Mead, Ridgeway Sidbury. The demolition of ground floor porch and erection
SIDMOUTH Town Council supported the following planning applications at its planning meeting on Wednesday:
* The demolition of existing and construction of replacement dwelling at The Mead, Ridgeway Sidbury.
* The demolition of ground floor porch and erection of a two storey extension at Quietways, Harcombe.
* Re-siting of access track at Boswell Farm, Harcombe.
You may also want to watch:
* Erection of a dwelling at the rear of a storage building at 98 to 100 High Street, Sidmouth.
* Erection of a conservatory at Hembury, Cotlands, Sidmouth.
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Debut in the Dartmoor League
- 3 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 4 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 5 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 6 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 7 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 8 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 9 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 10 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
* A toilet and flat extension to the first floor of Sidmouth Nursing Home, 106 Winslade Road, Sidmouth.
* Construction of a garage at Dyers Meadow, Byes Lane, Sidford, subject to agreed materials of render and tiles to match the house.
* Replacement of timber sections in porch and replacement of glass in roof with single panels at 16 Sid Lane, Sidmouth.
* Demolition and rebuilding of rear/garden/boundary wall at Lavinia, 14 Newtown, Sidmouth, subject to the agreement of the Conservation Officer.
* Demolition of existing single storey annex and shed and erection of single and two storey extensions at Druim, Salcombe Hill, Sidmouth.
* Repair work and reroofing of rear lower ground floor ensuite roof at 5B Fortfield Terrace, Sidmouth.