Tractor Run- Branscombe breakfast start!
A HEARTY English breakfast was all that was needed for Branscombe villagers on the morning of Colyton s Tractor Run. Rosemary Pavey cooked for members of her family: John, Robert, David and Tony, as well as Ralph Cox, Terry Flay and Edwin Purchase. The g
A HEARTY English breakfast was all that was needed for Branscombe villagers on the morning of Colyton's Tractor Run.
Rosemary Pavey cooked for members of her family: John, Robert, David and Tony, as well as Ralph Cox, Terry Flay and Edwin Purchase. The group were joined by Nicolas Edwards, the parish vicar, and Bob Evans, Bishop of Crediton.
Following the breakfast at Bucknall Close, the group set off on their tractors, which were on loan from Edwin Purchase.
They joined the main collection of tractors in Colyton for the judging before setting off on the run.
You may also want to watch:
The route took the tractor drivers through many outlandish villages and landmarks, such as Stockland Hill TV transmitter, before ending up at Chardstock Village Hall. Lunch was served and prizes were awarded.
- 1 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 2 Test star celebrates Sidbury promotion season
- 3 Storms and stormy weather... past, present, and future
- 4 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 5 Sidmouth woman's legal hearing over Covid deaths in care homes adjourned
- 6 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
- 7 'Dream team' shed more light on plans for Connaught's Christmas illuminations
- 8 Ideas invited for new use of former Sidmouth utility building
- 9 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 10 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police