Traffic chaos no more!
TRAFFIC Orders will be enforced on several problematic roads in Sidmouth, to the delight of a county councillor. After witnessing traffic problems at the Triangle and other areas, Stuart Hughes made funding available for the order through his County Local
TRAFFIC Orders will be enforced on several problematic roads in Sidmouth, to the delight of a county councillor.
After witnessing traffic problems at the Triangle and other areas, Stuart Hughes made funding available for the order through his County Locality Budget.
Orders have also been made at Glebelands Road, Manor Road, Woolbrook Road, Arcot Road, Temple Street, Vicarage Road, High Street and Fore Street.
Mr Hughes said: "I am delighted that at long last this order is now being advertised as it relates to some very problematic areas in Sidmouth where a change in parking restrictions will help to overcome these issues.
You may also want to watch:
"I am sure that the residents of the Glebelands and Manor Road area will be delighted to see that their particular areas of concern are included within this Traffic Order and there will be relief too for the bus drivers who experience great difficulty in manovering around the Three Cornered Plot/Triangle due to the way vehicles park. "The order also covers two areas that have caused me great concern for several years parking on Temple Street opposite Winslade Road and egressing out of Sid Park Road where the removal of two or three parking spaces will alleviate this danger.
- 1 Lifeguards report for duty as new service launches
- 2 Fancy a pint? Help support the survival of your local
- 3 Festival benefits connected businesses as well
- 4 New interiors showroom offers inspiration for your home
- 5 United front needed to ensure Devon does not remain the poor relation
- 6 What will you find in this year's butterfly count?
- 7 A little respect goes a long way to reducing summer tensions
- 8 Donkey sanctuary's new trail and batty activities this summer
- 9 Repaint of fish mural brightens up The Ham
- 10 Young talent emerging in local cricket