Transformed Mustard Seed re-opens tomorrow
More space for pushchairs and the disabled at Sidmouth’s Christian bookshop and cafe
THE newly refurbished and extended Mustard Seed Christian shop in Sidmouth re-opens its doors tomorrow, Thursday, July 28, for food only during the interim period before its official opening in September.
Trustee Annie Clark said: “It is a much larger and more modern area now and we will be extending the menu eventually.
“We will be able to display books and cards to a better advantage so people can browse.”
There will be a new coffee machine and more space for pushchairs and wheelchairs, as well as a disabled toilet.
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Clark said trustees were delighted with the work carried out at the All Saints Road shop and adjoining downstairs flat.
The shop will open from 10am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday, and from 10am to 2pm on Saturdays.
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 3 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 4 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 7 Joma Devon & Exeter League Results
- 8 Future housing may be destined for out of town sites
- 9 New exhibition features Sidmouth view
- 10 Ottery has gone 'above and beyond' during this difficult time