Tributes paid to Paignton driver, 27, who died in A30 collision
- Credit: Archant
Tributes have been paid to a Paignton man who died in a fatal collision near Daisymount on Monday.
Ross Gilmore, 27, died on Monday after his van collided with a barrier on the A30.
Emergency services were called to the scene shortly after 7am.
One person remains in Derriford Hospital after sustaining possible life-changing injuries. Three other passengers from the van were taken to hospital for treatment but have since been released.
Ross’s family paid tribute today by saying: “Ross Gilmore who is the beloved son of Susan and Shane Kelly, a much loved sibling to Jessica Gilmore and Ryan Kelly and devoted boyfriend to Sian Davies passed from this world on Monday 21 May.
You may also want to watch:
“One of the most tragic and traumatic losses life can deal out to a person is the death of their child, when it happened our entire family’s world changed forever. The family requests that their privacy is respected at this time, to grieve in private.”
Police are asking anyone who witnessed the incident, or who has dashcam footage that can assist with this investigation to contact them on email@example.com or call 101 quoting log 104 of Monday May 21.
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 3 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 4 Show of Art set to captivate Kennaway House visitors
- 5 The more we work together the better it will be
- 6 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 7 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 8 Golfing season underway at Sidmouth GC
- 9 Property of the Week: Ridgeway in Ottery St Mary
- 10 I want seafront cafe and restaurant to be something Exmouth can be proud of