Trio to face trial over Ottery burglary
- Credit: Archant
Three men will face trial over allegations they stole more than £300 from an Ottery petrol station last weekend.
Ibrahim Jabri, 21, Phillip Northmore, 29 and Dean Morgan,25, appeared in front of magistrates in Exeter this week charged with joint burglary.
Morgan, of Harbour Road, Seaton, and Jabri, of Lymebourne Park, Sidmouth, who is also accused of breaching an antisocial behavioural order, both denied the charges.
Northmore, of Alphingon Street, Exeter, is charged with possession of a knife as well as burglary, but did not enter pleas at the preliminary hearing on Monday.
The trio allegedly broke into the ESSO garage in Hind Street in the early hours of Sunday, February 3, stealing £325.
You may also want to watch:
Magistrates said the offences were serious enough to be sent to Exeter Crown Court, and all three men will appear again on March 21 for committal.
Northmore and Jabri were remanded in custody, while Morgan was released on conditional bail.
- 1 When it comes to our beach, its about taking responsibility for what we do
- 2 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 3 General Buller's statue in Exeter stay or go?
- 4 Now is the time to shop locally says Sidmouth artist
- 5 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 6 First time in a year for Sidmouth's rugby youngsters
- 7 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 8 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 9 Sidmouth electric car club survey launched
- 10 Ottery Primary pupils' pedal power shines through at hill climb