Trio to shoot movie in Sidmouth
three friends who set up their own film production company are on the lookout for aspiring performers to take part in their latest movie venture.
Former Sidmouth College students Adam Jarrell, Joel Emery and Oliver Dowling will shoot The Catch in the town between July 6 and 18 under the aegis of their company Primley Road Productions.
Parts for people of all ages, shapes and sizes – with various timescales ranging from a few hours to full-day shoots – are available.
Actor and singer Adam, 24, told the Herald that filming in his home town will be “amazing”.
He said: “It will be great for the town as this film will possibly have an international cinema release.”
You may also want to watch:
While Adam, Joel and Oliver can’t pay for performers’ help, their names will feature on the closing credits of the film and tea, coffee and snacks will be provided on location.
For more information, or to apply to take part in the production, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 2 Former Ottery science technician celebrates her seventieth year
- 3 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 4 Different species of deer are part of our wildlife inheritance
- 5 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 6 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 7 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 8 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 9 Stepping out for charity in honour of Sir Captain Tom's legacy
- 10 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open