Trio to shoot movie in Sidmouth
three friends who set up their own film production company are on the lookout for aspiring performers to take part in their latest movie venture.
Former Sidmouth College students Adam Jarrell, Joel Emery and Oliver Dowling will shoot The Catch in the town between July 6 and 18 under the aegis of their company Primley Road Productions.
Parts for people of all ages, shapes and sizes – with various timescales ranging from a few hours to full-day shoots – are available.
Actor and singer Adam, 24, told the Herald that filming in his home town will be “amazing”.
He said: “It will be great for the town as this film will possibly have an international cinema release.”
You may also want to watch:
While Adam, Joel and Oliver can’t pay for performers’ help, their names will feature on the closing credits of the film and tea, coffee and snacks will be provided on location.
For more information, or to apply to take part in the production, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Stalker jailed and banned from Ottery St Mary
- 2 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start
- 3 Business owners are asking 'has the Government done enough to help?'
- 4 Peninsula League season could be over
- 5 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott
- 6 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 7 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout
- 8 Popular Sidmouth swimathon set to return this year
- 9 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 10 How the Beeching Report signalled the end of the line for many local railways