Trio to shoot movie in Sidmouth
three friends who set up their own film production company are on the lookout for aspiring performers to take part in their latest movie venture.
Former Sidmouth College students Adam Jarrell, Joel Emery and Oliver Dowling will shoot The Catch in the town between July 6 and 18 under the aegis of their company Primley Road Productions.
Parts for people of all ages, shapes and sizes – with various timescales ranging from a few hours to full-day shoots – are available.
Actor and singer Adam, 24, told the Herald that filming in his home town will be “amazing”.
He said: “It will be great for the town as this film will possibly have an international cinema release.”
You may also want to watch:
While Adam, Joel and Oliver can’t pay for performers’ help, their names will feature on the closing credits of the film and tea, coffee and snacks will be provided on location.
For more information, or to apply to take part in the production, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 2 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 3 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
- 4 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 5 Storms and stormy weather... past, present, and future
- 6 Sidmouth woman's legal hearing over Covid deaths in care homes adjourned
- 7 'Going out on a high' - food festival chairman hands over the reins after this year's successful event
- 8 'Dream team' shed more light on plans for Connaught's Christmas illuminations
- 9 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 10 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon