Tumble dryer sparks Sidmouth hotel fire

AN industrial tumble dryer caught fire at a Sidmouth hotel this yesterday (Tuesday).

AN industrial tumble dryer caught fire at a Sidmouth hotel this yesterday (Tuesday).

Firefighters were called to the Royal Glen Hotel at around 11am.

The fire had already been extinguished on the crew's arrival.

Damage was isolated to the gas powered tumble dryer and it was removed from the property as a precaution.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter