TV chef to take over Ottery pub
- Credit: Archant
The Volunteer Inn is welcoming a special guest chef to take over its kitchen in June and July.
TV personality and Devon Life columnist Tim Maddams will be in charge for six dates while landlords Mike and Jacqui Down are visiting New Zealand.
He will be serving up a range of tapas including Lyme bay mackerel fillets, Otter Valley organic chicken croquettes, and a number of sides and desserts.
The chef will be cooking on:
Friday June 23
You may also want to watch:
Saturday, June 24
Sunday, June 25 (lunch)
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 3 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 4 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 5 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 6 Young Vikings enjoy victory on the main pitch
- 7 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 8 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 9 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 10 Mighty Greens conquer Plym Trail marathon
Friday, June 30
Saturday, July 1
Sunday, July 2 (lunch)
To book a space call the Volunteer Inn on 01404 814060.