Two bikes stolen in Ottery and other news
Police are looking for information after two bikes were stolen from the Cadhay area of Ottery. Read this and more.
BIKE THEFT: Police are looking for information after two bikes were stolen from the Cadhay area of Ottery on October 17 and 18. A spokesman said one was a Kona Kula, and the other was a Giant Rock, both blue in colour. A reward is being offered for information leading to the recovery of the bicycles. If anybody has any information re these bicycles call police on 101 and quote crime number KO/12/577.
DOCTOR TWITTER: Coleridge Medical Practice has set up a twitter account in order for patients to receive regular updates and news items, and seek their opinion from time to time. A spokesman said: “We are rapidly expanding and evolving our web and ‘electronic presence’ because we believe that both now and certainly in the future, electronic forms of communication will be central to how we engage with our patients.” You can find the practice @Coleridgeonline on twitter.
You may also want to watch:
WALKING MAP: Ottery Tourist Information Centre is taking advantage of the town’s status as a ‘Walkers are Welcome’ area by selling specially-produced maps with walking routes in the area.
- 1 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 2 Sidmouth's 'fantastic' new amphitheatre 'an asset to the town'
- 3 Property of the Week: Fortfield Terrace, Sidmouth
- 4 Photo competition will capture the town's important moments
- 5 Community rally around pensioner in hour of need
- 6 Good vibrations will be felt as the boys return to the beach
- 7 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 8 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 9 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 10 Vision Group awards recognise 'champions' who helped Sidmouth pull through lockdown