Two bikes stolen in Ottery and other news
Police are looking for information after two bikes were stolen from the Cadhay area of Ottery. Read this and more.
BIKE THEFT: Police are looking for information after two bikes were stolen from the Cadhay area of Ottery on October 17 and 18. A spokesman said one was a Kona Kula, and the other was a Giant Rock, both blue in colour. A reward is being offered for information leading to the recovery of the bicycles. If anybody has any information re these bicycles call police on 101 and quote crime number KO/12/577.
DOCTOR TWITTER: Coleridge Medical Practice has set up a twitter account in order for patients to receive regular updates and news items, and seek their opinion from time to time. A spokesman said: “We are rapidly expanding and evolving our web and ‘electronic presence’ because we believe that both now and certainly in the future, electronic forms of communication will be central to how we engage with our patients.” You can find the practice @Coleridgeonline on twitter.
You may also want to watch:
WALKING MAP: Ottery Tourist Information Centre is taking advantage of the town’s status as a ‘Walkers are Welcome’ area by selling specially-produced maps with walking routes in the area.
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 3 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 4 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 7 Joma Devon & Exeter League Results
- 8 Sidmouth music man raises thousands-of-pounds for cancer charity
- 9 New exhibition features Sidmouth view
- 10 Ottery has gone 'above and beyond' during this difficult time