UPDATE: Sidmouth road now open following collision
SIDMOUTH S High Street has now re-opened following a collision today (Friday).
SIDMOUTH'S High Street has now re-opened following a collision today (Friday).
Police closed the road at about noon after the collision which involved an 88-year-old pedestrian and a black Peugeot.
Paramedics treated the female pedestrian on scene and then transported her to Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital as a precautionary measure.
A spokesperson for the ambulance service said the woman suffered only minor injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The collision happened outside of Barclays Bank and a police spokesperson said the driver of the Peugeot was unhurt.
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Debut in the Dartmoor League
- 3 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 4 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 5 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 6 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 7 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 8 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 9 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 10 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman