Vape shop opening in Sidmouth
- Credit: Archant
A vape store is set to open in Sidmouth sometime within the next two weeks.
Cirrus Vape Shop will be opening a store in Temple Street creating up to three full-time jobs for the area.
Independent business owner Nick McCance and his partner Carrie, both 41, already own a shop in Axminster and another in Honiton.
Nick said they will be using the store to sell e-liquid and vaping products. They will also be using it as office space for their Honiton-based cleaning company N&C Services.
Nick added that they eventually hoped to expand their cleaning business in Sidmouth as well, creating even more jobs for the area.
You may also want to watch:
“Sidmouth has not got a vape shop. I have people come from Sidmouth all the time. It will save them having to travel,” he said.
“There are so many people trying to stop smoking. It is a safer way to stop smoking and it is a way that works.
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Debut in the Dartmoor League
- 3 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 4 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 5 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 6 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 7 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 8 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 9 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 10 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
“We have helped hundreds of people to stop smoking in Axminster and Honiton and we want to do that in Sidmouth.”
He added they had spoken to quite a few people about the opening and they were all looking forward to it.
Nick opened his Honiton store around 18 months ago and his Axminster shop about six months ago.
Nick said: “The aim is to help the world stop smoking.
“A lot of people who vape in Sidmouth also drive to Exeter to get supplies.
“Opening this shop in Sidmouth will keep money in the town and create local jobs.
“If we don’t put one there someone else will, it may as well be someone who is local and will employ local people.”