Vets up for three awards
- Credit: Archant
Staff at a Sid Valley vets are celebrating after being shortlisted for three categories in a prestigious awards event – despite only being open for six months.
After receiving several nominations from customers, Sidmouth Veterinary Practice is in the running to be crowned practice of the year in the Petplan Veterinary Awards.
Practice owner, Richard James, is also up for vet of the year with veterinary nurse Kate Bradstock shortlisted for practice support staff of the year.
Kate said: “We’re really proud to know that we are providing a valuable service to our clients and they appreciate how much we care about them and their pets.
“And we’re very excited to be nominated because we have only been open for a very short amount of time.”
You may also want to watch:
The practice, which is near Sidmouth Garden Centre, opened in July 2014.
The Petplan awards were set up to recognise the hard work and dedication of veterinary staff and provide a great opportunity for pet owners to say ‘thank you’.
- 1 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 2 Community rally around pensioner in hour of need
- 3 Date announced for unveiling of Ottery's Coleridge statue
- 4 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 5 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 6 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
- 7 Sidmouth woman's legal challenge over care home Covid deaths begins at High Court
- 8 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 9 Property of the Week: Fortescue Road, Sidmouth
- 10 Storms and stormy weather... past, present, and future
The winners will be announced in January.