Vets up for three awards
- Credit: Archant
Staff at a Sid Valley vets are celebrating after being shortlisted for three categories in a prestigious awards event – despite only being open for six months.
After receiving several nominations from customers, Sidmouth Veterinary Practice is in the running to be crowned practice of the year in the Petplan Veterinary Awards.
Practice owner, Richard James, is also up for vet of the year with veterinary nurse Kate Bradstock shortlisted for practice support staff of the year.
Kate said: “We’re really proud to know that we are providing a valuable service to our clients and they appreciate how much we care about them and their pets.
“And we’re very excited to be nominated because we have only been open for a very short amount of time.”
You may also want to watch:
The practice, which is near Sidmouth Garden Centre, opened in July 2014.
The Petplan awards were set up to recognise the hard work and dedication of veterinary staff and provide a great opportunity for pet owners to say ‘thank you’.
- 1 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 2 Lottery funding for fishermen's shed project
- 3 Friends of the Byes are helping to to save life on earth starting with a bramble bank
- 4 Tipton St John children's author wins national award for pioneering work
- 5 Sid Vale Association marks its 175th anniversary
- 6 Stalker jailed and banned from Ottery St Mary
- 7 The Parkrun hopeful for the spring
- 8 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout
- 9 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 10 Popular Sidmouth swimathon set to return this year
The winners will be announced in January.