Vets up for three awards
- Credit: Archant
Staff at a Sid Valley vets are celebrating after being shortlisted for three categories in a prestigious awards event – despite only being open for six months.
After receiving several nominations from customers, Sidmouth Veterinary Practice is in the running to be crowned practice of the year in the Petplan Veterinary Awards.
Practice owner, Richard James, is also up for vet of the year with veterinary nurse Kate Bradstock shortlisted for practice support staff of the year.
Kate said: “We’re really proud to know that we are providing a valuable service to our clients and they appreciate how much we care about them and their pets.
“And we’re very excited to be nominated because we have only been open for a very short amount of time.”
You may also want to watch:
The practice, which is near Sidmouth Garden Centre, opened in July 2014.
The Petplan awards were set up to recognise the hard work and dedication of veterinary staff and provide a great opportunity for pet owners to say ‘thank you’.
- 1 Praise to community for helping college with online learning during lockdown
- 2 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 3 Sidmouth's home-grown cricket star Dom Bess in England's win again Sri Lanka
- 4 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 5 Football in support of mental health
- 6 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 7 Ottery St Mary Silver Band 'Centenary+1' fundraiser launched
- 8 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start
- 9 East Devon author launches satirical book
- 10 Sad loss at Beer Albion
The winners will be announced in January.